We celebrate and welcome the New Year in an exclusive luxury camp, exploring the best landscapes of Northern Patagonia and the Manso River Valley. 3 days & 2 nights program to enjoy the holidays with a unique proposal, including activities in nature, the best of regional gastronomy and the comfort of a true nomadic glamping.
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES
- Semi-private transfers from hotels in Bariloche.
- Bilingual guide (English/Spanish).
- 3 days & 2 nights stay in Bell Tents.
- Late check out
- Daily guided activities: hiking, rafting and horseback riding.
- Gastronomy: breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner.
- Special New Year’s Eve dinner, with themed ambience and surprise gifts.
- Musical show and artistic interventions.
- Drinks during meals: wines, beers, soft drinks and juices.
- Use of Rio Manso Camp facilities.
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 30TH, 2022
Pick up in a semi-private transfer to Rio Manso Camp, accompanied by our professional guide, in a scenic drive of approximately 2 hours.
Upon arrival at the camp, the staff will receive us in the Lounge Tent, where we will have a brief welcome and introductory talk.
At noon we will enjoy a complete charcuterie board, tasting the best regional flavors accompanied by Patagonian wines, with spectacular views of the river and mountains.
After lunch we will take a soft hike through the forests of the Manso River Valley. Accompanied by our guide we will walk along a path with gentle slopes, while we learn and recognize the species of native flora and local fauna.
Once the hike is over, we return to the camp where we are surprised by a variety of pastry with a variety of drinks and regional infusions. This is the ideal moment to relax in the outdoor livings with breathtaking views of Cerro Bastión.
Our first day at the glamping ends around the campfire, enjoying a glass of wine while we get ready to savor the regional dishes prepared by our chef and kitchen team.
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 31ST, 2022
We wake up in the peace and quiet of the countryside. A large breakfast buffet awaits us in the lounge tent, with herbal teas, breads, fruits, cereals, regional sweets, cold cuts, among other delicacies.
After breakfast, we get ready for rafting on the Manso River. We will take a transfer to the equipment point, where we will meet the rafting guides, who will provide us with clothing and safety equipment. Once on the shore of the river, we will receive a technical talk and we will embark on the rafts to enjoy an unforgettable adventure. During the tour we will be able to appreciate white sand beaches, waterfalls, exuberant vegetation and exciting rapids.
At the end of the activity, we return to the camp where we will be waiting for you with a complete Patagonian barbecue. Afterwards, we will have free time to relax by the river or in the shade of the forest.
In the evening, we will gather in the lounge tent to enjoy a memorable New Year’s Eve celebration. We will have themed ambiance and decoration, as well as a sophisticated gourmet menu, and special artistic interventions. During the celebration, surprise gifts and souvenirs will be given to all participants. We will end the night with a complete toast and typical New Year’s sweets.
SUNDAY, JANUARY 1ST, 2023
We begin our last day at the camp surrounded by nature and the silence characteristic of country mornings. After a nutritious breakfast, we get ready for a gentle horseback ride.
After a short transfer, we arrive at the farm of the John family, old settlers and pioneers of the region. There, our horseback riding guide will give us a technical and safety talk, and then we will go for a pleasant one-hour ride through the countryside, discovering new corners and landscapes of the Manso River Valley. At the end, we return to the camp, where lunch will be waiting for us.
At the end, we return to the camp, where they will be waiting for us with a complete Patagonian barbecue, enjoying a traditional New Year’s lunch by the river.
After enjoying three unforgettable days of nature, adventure and celebrations, we say goodbye to the camp and the staff. We take a transfer of approximately 2 hours to return to our hotel in the city of Bariloche.
Children are very welcome at Rio Manso Camp. The camp is designed to be enjoyed by families with children of all ages.
The activity “rafting to the Argentinean-Chilean border” is only suitable for children over 14 years old. In its place, families with children between 5 and 13 years old are offered the possibility of a less demanding rafting in the Villegas River.
The “all inclusive” program offered by Rio Manso Camp includes breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner, with a schedule. During the course of the day, special moments of cafeteria/cocktail bar can be offered. During lunch and dinner, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included.
Outside meal times, passengers may purchase beverages and meals of their choice.
Yes, it is possible to get to Rio Manso Camp in your own vehicle. The distance from the city of Bariloche is 90 kilometers, 30 of which are gravel roads, the approximate time is 2 hours.
Our staff can share with you the exact location of the camp so that you can arrive independently.
Rio Manso Camp can only be accessed with a previous reservation, as it is a private property with reduced capacity and tailor-made experiences.
Rio Manso Camp’s kitchen team can offer vegetarian, gluten-free or children’s menu options, as long as the passenger informs us at the moment of confirming the reservation.
Rio Manso Camp does not have wifi.
The cell phone signal is intermittent, depending on the service provider.
The lounge and restaurant area has a 220 volt charging station, where passengers can charge cell phones, cameras, tablets, computers or access to power outlets.
Both the showers and toilets at Rio Manso Camp operate 24 hours a day, with hot water.
The showers and toilets are shared among campers. They are differentiated according to male and female gender.
We recommend that you bring comfortable clothing that allows you to keep cool during the day and warm at night.
Rio Manso Camp provides per person linen, bathing clothes and amenities (soap, shampoo and conditioner).
Recommended personal equipment:
- Rain jacket
- Warm jacket
- Warm fleece
- Thermal T-shirt
- Synthetic T-shirt (long sleeve and short sleeve)
- Trekking shoes
- Comfortable long pants for activities
- Bermuda shorts
- Sandals / Crocs
- Warm hat
- Sun hat / Sunglasses
- Bathing suit
- Sunscreen and lipstick
- Headlamp & spare batteries
- Personal Hygiene Kit*
- Reusable water bottle
- Beach towel
*Amenities included in the camp (towel, towel, shampoo, soap, conditioner, etc.)
Rio Manso Camp does not offer lifeguard service. Entering the river is responsibility of each passenger. In the surroundings of the camp there are areas of the river with small calm waters to refresh yourself.
In order to preserve the native fauna of the Rio Manso environment, it is not possible to access the camp with pets or domestic animals.
- Pick up time (day 1): from 08:30 hr. onwards.
- Check out time (day 3): 17:00 hr. Estimated time of arrival in Bariloche: 19:00 hr.
- Check in days: December 30 (New Year’s celebration)
- The distance between Bariloche (downtown) and the camp is 95 kms (2 hr of trip approx.).
- Rafting Manso Frontera (class III/IV), suitable for people over 14 years old (good physical condition and swimming skills are required).
- Río Villegas/Manso Rafting (class II/III), suitable for children from 5 years old.
- We recommend reading our frequently asked questions
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
Select the date you wish to book your stay. Then indicate the type of tent and the number of people. Please note that you must make your reservation at least 48 hours in advance.
The event will run from December 30, 2022 to January 1, 2023.
- Maximum 2 infants (0-4 years old) per tent.
- Infant (0-4 years old) shares bed with adult(s).
- Published prices are final, all taxes included.
- Payment can be made by credit card, debit card or bank transfer.
- Access to the camp is by reservation only.
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- Camp has shared use areas, not private.
- Transfers included only to and from the city of Bariloche.
- Rafting is an activity exclusively for people over 5 years old. Medium physical condition and swimming skills are required.
- Before booking, we recommend reading the frequently asked questions.
- By making your reservation you agree to have read and understood our terms and conditions.