Unforgettable day in Northern Patagonia exploring the best landscapes of the Manso River Valley, with the adventure and adrenaline of rafting to the Argentinean-Chilean border, crossing fun rapids and canyons. We enjoy a full lunch with premium wines at Rio Manso Camp, an exclusive luxury camp located on the shores of the Manso River. In the afternoon, free time to enjoy the comfort of the glamping and its stunning natural surroundings.
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES
- Semi-private transfers from hotels in Bariloche
- Rafting guide
- Welcome coffee
- River equipment: waterproof jacket, wetsuit, neoprene boots, vest and helmet.
- Rafting Class III/IV to Argentinean-Chilean border
- Lunch: 3 course menu & beverages (wines, beers, soft drinks and juices)
- Free time at glamping Rio Manso Camp
In the morning, we will pick you up at hotels in the city of Bariloche. We will enjoy a scenic drive of approximately 2 hours.
Our first stop is at the farm of the John family, old settlers and pioneers of the Manso River Valley. We will be welcomed with coffee and we will have time to get dressed with the technical equipment for the rafting activity. Once equipped, we take a short transfer to the river bank, where we will receive a technical and safety talk from the rafting guides.
We board the rafts and get ready to enjoy an unforgettable adventure on the crystal clear waters of the Manso River, surrounded by white sand beaches, waterfalls, exciting rapids, narrow canyons and lush vegetation. The activity ends at the Argentinean-Chilean border.
After leaving the rafts we walk 500 meters with a slight slope. We say goodbye to the rafting guides and return the equipment and clothing. In our vehicle we drive 15 kilometers along a mountain road until we arrive at Rio Manso Camp, an exclusive nomadic glamping set up on the river shore.
The staff welcomes us in the Lounge Tent, where a complete charcutery board awaits us, tasting the best regional flavors accompanied by Patagonian wines. We enjoy this menu, with spectacular views of the river and mountains. After lunch there is free time to relax and unwind in the shade of the forest or by the river.
In the afternoon, we say goodbye to the camp after an unforgettable day exploring the Manso River Valley. Transfer back to the hotels in the city of Bariloche.
Children are very welcome at Rio Manso Camp. The camp is designed to be enjoyed by families with children of all ages.
The activity “rafting to the Argentinean-Chilean border” is only suitable for children over 14 years old.
Yes, it is possible to get to Rio Manso Camp in your own vehicle. The distance from the city of Bariloche is 90 kilometers, 30 of which are gravel roads, the approximate time is 2 hours.
Our staff can share with you the exact location of the camp so that you can arrive independently.
Rio Manso Camp can only be accessed with a previous reservation, as it is a private property with reduced capacity and tailor-made experiences.
Rio Manso Camp’s kitchen team can offer vegetarian, gluten-free or children’s menu options, as long as the passenger informs us at the moment of confirming the reservation.
Rio Manso Camp does not have wifi.
The cell phone signal is intermittent, depending on the service provider.
The lounge and restaurant area has a 220 volt charging station, where passengers can charge cell phones, cameras, tablets, computers or access to power outlets.
We recommend that you bring comfortable clothing that allows you to keep cool during the day and warm at night.
Recommended personal equipment:
- Small backpack
- Swimsuit & synthetic t-shirt
- Comfortable footwear: wet shoes or sandals
- Sun hat
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and lipstick
- Spare clothes and shoes
- Extra warm layer
- Rain jacket
In order to preserve the native fauna of the Rio Manso environment, it is not possible to access the camp with pets or domestic animals.
Rio Manso Camp does not offer lifeguard service. Entering the river is responsibility of each passenger. In the surroundings of the camp there are areas of the river with small calm waters to refresh yourself.
- Pick up: a partir de las 07:00 hs, dependiendo ubicación del hotel y época del año
- Drop off: a partir de las 19:00 hs
- Edad mínima: 14 años
- Exigencia: Intermedia (se requiere mediana condición física y saber nadar)
- La distancia entre Bariloche (centro) y el campamento son 95 kms (2 hs de viaje aprox.).
- El programa opera de martes a domingo
- Recomendamos leer nuestras preguntas frecuentes
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
Select the date you wish to book your experience. Then indicate the number of adults that will make the activity. Please note that you must make your reservation at least 48 hours in advance.
The camp will run from November 01, 2022 to April 09, 2023.
- Transfers included only to and from the city of Bariloche.
- Published prices are final, all taxes included.
- Payment can be made by credit card, debit card or bank transfer.
- Access to the camp is by reservation only.
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- Camp has shared use areas, not private.
- Rafting is an activity exclusively for people over 14 years old. Medium physical condition and swimming skills are required.
- Before booking, we recommend reading the frequently asked questions.
- By making your reservation you agree to have read and understood our terms and conditions.